This page is designed to give you an idea of everything we can include on one of our cleans.
• All cobwebs Removed
• All doors and door frames cleaned (all sides)
• Interior Windows and Window Frames Cleaned
• Skirting boards cleaned plus any other wood framing
• All flooring thoroughly vacuumed
• Any fitted furniture will be cleaned including interior of doors and Interior of empty units
• Light fittings, plugs, switches etc to be cleaned
• Mirrors, pictures etc to be cleaned
• Any marks or stains on walls will be removed where possible - full wall washing is available and is much cheaper than having walls redecorated!
• All Cupboards Cleaned, tops, Fronts, Door Interior, interior panels and shelves
• Tiles cleaned and polished
• Work tops cleaned and polished in the case of a high gloss surface.
• All Appliances cleaned upon request - Ovens, extractor fans, fridge/freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, microwaves, tumble dryers.
• Sink cleaned and taps/fittings de-scaled with industrial agents
• Shower cubicals / bath cleaned, including tiles, screen, base, fittings and shower head
• Toilet exterior cleaned, front, sides and back, Interior Cleaned and de-scaled
• Extractor Fans cleaned and filter replaced where applicable
• Carpet cleaning using a wet and dry extractor available upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to know more about the services we offer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01. Can you offer me a quote over the phone?
Yes, in some cases we are able to offer you a fixed price quote over the telephone, in other cases we will arrange to come and see your property, it is always worth contacting us to talk through your needs, we are not a pushy company and we do not partake in 'sales pitches' - if we can help you, we will.
02. Are your prices inclusive of VAT?
We are not VAT registered as we are such a small company, this is a perk for our customers as we do not add the 20% VAT onto your bill, the fixed price quote we give our customers has no hidden suprises or add-ons.
03. What are your payments terms?
Payment is due in full; on or before the day of your clean - upon receipt of cleared payment you 'the customer' in entitled to our 'no quibble - free return policy' within 48 hours of our cleaning should any aspect of our clean fail to meet the required standard.
04. How do I know you will do a good job?
We have been established as a specialist end of tenancy cleaning company for over 5 years, and have a combined cleaning experience of over 25 years between us.
We use industrial cleaning agents that are much stronger than those available on the High street in order to clean to the highest standard possible.
We have an abundance of references available and are so confident that the service we offer is second to none that we can also provide a list of estate agents you can cold call if needed to ask their opinion on our service... and no... we don't even bribe them with chocolate!
We are fully registered, insured and properly trained.
05. Do you do regular domestic cleaning?
No, sadly we do not offer a regular domestic cleaning service, but our advice if you are looking for a regular cleaner for your home is as follows;
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved